iOS 4.0 Where are comex and p0sixninja based?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ipitouchy, Jul 1, 2010.

1. ipitouchy

ipitouchy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I know they are getting their iPhones on the 2nd, It's 23:30 here in britain... I take it they are in California? I mean, if they are... Do you think they will be getting their iPhones early in the morning? Because I mean... say, they get their iPhones at 7:00am California (assuming they are in California) That will be 3:00pm british time? If they do manage to finish the jailbreak, it may take them about 5 hours perhaps. This could lead to 12:00 noon in California, and 8:00pm here?

Please don't close this thread, as I am interested in knowing the times for tomorrow.
  2. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I can almost guarantee a jailbreak wont be released tomorrow. Things take time to be tested, remember there's a fair few devices to test. Then all the bugs have to be ironed out. Within the next few weeks, one will probably be out
  3. ipitouchy

ipitouchy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    well, I am away from 12-26 July... does this mean that I will probably miss the JB release?
  4. Aprosamurai

Aprosamurai Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Possibly not, but then again we have to take in account the issues that come with the iPhone 4 and it's baseband, so they can easily fix it, or it can be something that takes along while. But what they have right now still has copyrighted material, so I doubt we'll see that, within a day or two, but anything is possible.
  5. b-mac 39

b-mac 39 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Nah. It'll probably be released tomorrow or the next day. The next day is MUCH more likely. However, I have a feeling that they'll pull a surprise on us and release it earlier than expected.
  6. ipitouchy

ipitouchy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'm probs expecting it coming out after 4-5 days. Maybe i could JB quickly before i leave..
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Good news, I'm heading from britain to florida on my hols... and it would be a painful holiday knowing that everyone back home is prancing around with their jbs.
  7. Aiwa

Aiwa Well-Known Member

Unlucky iptouchy. My concerns are with you, I hope the jb comes out before you go!
  8. ipitouchy

ipitouchy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  9. Number8

Number8 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    There is no ETA on any new jailbreaks and I doubt it will only take 5hrs to find an exploit in the iPhone 4, lol exploiting is a lot more complicated than you think apparently. Chances are it won't come out for weeks or maybe even months, or it can come out the next day, honestly no one knows.
  10. b-mac 39

b-mac 39 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Uhhh, we already have like 3 exploits. We just want to make sure they work on iPhone 4.