When !!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by kms7852, Jan 26, 2008.

1. kms7852

kms7852 New Member

There are bunch of people who jailbreaked 1.1.3. and have a bunch of problems too.

I heard Dev team didn't released the official jailbreak.

Do I have to wait until Dev Team release it ?

Is springboard and mobilescobbler and things gonna work like it does on 1.1.2. ?

I'm on 1.1.2. right now and I'm wondering when should upgrade to 1.1.3. and jailbreak it

Can someone give me an advice ?
  2. Jencryzthers

Jencryzthers New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you want my Opinion,

-Install it,
    I am on it since 23rd and its not really bugged just download the fix (Mail one). there some compatibily prob but its alright in the next few day it will get fix just try new thing.

And When DevTeam will release it, just update it. do a quick resto. and Install this one.

EDIT: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30210 give you APP + Mail Fix
  3. krst

krst New Member

4. mikeTherob

mikeTherob New Member

I saw a thread somewhere that linked to a Hackintosh thread which said dev team was planning to release sometime today. So it will probably be out sometime tomorrow, but still not that long of wait.
  5. skywalker2422r

skywalker2422r New Member

is there a reminder telling you to activate the ipnone even though it is an ipod touch, because for me, it is very annoying