Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by djmaxlover, Aug 20, 2010.
title Please Register or Log in to view images
Please Register or Log in to view images
We already have the exact same Thread.
Use the Search.
Spot on. I NEED an upgrade.
I'll wait for reviews to come in, then I'll buy it.
i wont. id prefer iphone over ipod anyday Please Register or Log in to view images
I'm buying it on the spot if I have enough money by then. Right now, I only have about $140. I did sell my old iPod touch 3G for $250, but I used that for some stuff. Hopefully, I do get a chance to buy it early.
Maybe at Christmas.
I will probably wait a couple of months, and see if i can sell my iPod touch to my sister, i plan of getting the highest end model (128GB if available)
i'm gonna try and get one right at release and if i can't asap after since my 1G is super slow and the battery is dying haha
You are right! and same here!
Aren't you here around this thread because your iPod is slow and needing an upgrade?
Separate names with a comma.