When will the new QuickPwn be released?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by andyyy, Mar 14, 2009.

1. andyyy

andyyy New Member

Anyone got any estimates on when the new QuickPwn for Ipod Touch 2g Jailbreak wil be released?
  2. nikj14

nikj14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    hopefully sunday, he havent had a funday in awhile.
  3. fadethreeblack

fadethreeblack New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I would probably rejailbreak my ipod touch with the new QuickPwn when it comes out. It just seems safer and more sound than other (not saying the others dont work, but QuickPwn is a dev team product)
  4. seanG

seanG Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
  5. tennisking1o1

tennisking1o1 New Member

With Quickpwn, it will do everything I need for jailbreaking right in the program, right? Right now I'm trying to figure out how to use Untetherizer, but I'm wondering if I should just wait until tomorrow if people are confident it will come out that soon

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. bozeefus

bozeefus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i feel the same way. even if i jb, i will jb again using a dev-team released tool.
  7. madcowz

madcowz New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I think that its coming out tomorrow, but my thread (http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158087) had some discussion, and somehow, it might not be possible to use the current version of PwnageTool for this. They might have to have a bspatch workaround or something.
  8. tennisking1o1

tennisking1o1 New Member

So it may be "somewhat" complicated?
  9. jfb392

jfb392 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It shouldn't be; they could easily change the patching code to have an alternate method if one fails; if patching the decrypted image fails, then try applying the patch to an encrypted image.
    I haven't really looked at the patching code enough to know if it would be this simple, but it's possible that it could be.
    This would allow for backwards compatibility with older patches and would negate the need for any additional flags, functions, or model checks.
  10. ALBIM

ALBIM New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Currently they don't have an ETA for a release, so I'd suggest you use Untetherizer or another method if you can't wait for it's release.