When will itunes FIX THIS?!?!

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by midnight0045, Dec 12, 2008.

1. midnight0045

midnight0045 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    UGH! the stupid clock sync issue with itunes just kills me and i just scratch my head to why this problem even occurs

running itunes even OVERNIGHT! and plugging in your ipod touch to charge it the next day the date is whacked wayyy off like 3 years off and the time is completely wrong... simply restarting itunes and plugging in your ipod touch again fixes this issue and the clock is synced correctly... but i like leaving my itunes open always because i stream appletv and have remote speakers through air tunes and my roommates share libraries... and i just need it open constantly because i'm always using the touch as a remote to control itunes..

is this just a simple bug with itunes 8? does anyone know of an fix for it? is it a windows vista issue? helllp
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Most people fix it by setting there Time Zone and Time Zone support settings correctly on their computer and ipod/iphone
  3. midnight0045

midnight0045 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    is this because i am synchronizing with an internet time server everyday? a windows vista setting where you can select to have your computer clock sync with an internet server.. is this getting in the way?
  4. iPoTH4CK3R

iPoTH4CK3R Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    When in doubt, blame Vista.