when will customize work on 113?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by chinchillion, Jan 27, 2008.

1. chinchillion

chinchillion New Member

Hello,
    On Friday I updated my ipod to 1.1.3 and jailbreak and everything...
    and I went to install summberboard, customize, and some other things and it seemed like the only thing that actually worked was games.
    So I was wondering when summerboard and customize would start to work for 1.1.3?

I downgraded back go 1.1.2 and got all of my aplications back but I'm waiting to go to 1.1.3 until customize and such are working

thanks!
  2. nef

nef New Member

uh

it does work just use winscp and put the customize folder under apps but i dont know where to find the customize app but i recomend downloading every app you need for 1.1.3 that needs 1.1.2 on the 1.1.2 firmware then save it to your comp useing ssh and upgrade then put it back once your in 1.1.3. it should work
  3. chinchillion

chinchillion New Member

Well I was going to do that, but how do i do it?
    I posted about it on Friday, but nobody responded.
    I know that I have to use cute ftp, but do i just copy the whole media folder onto my computer?
    i went to do that and after about an hour and a half it had only transferred like 1.5GB
    I'm pretty sure that's what I'm supposed to do but I'm scared.
    lol

i think ill just wait for customize to work on 113
  4. stillercity

stillercity New Member

I'd suggest waiting, there are probably errors with the old SMB and Customize on 1.1.3