iPhone 3GS When will at&t get another shipment of IPhone 3GS`s?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by icanfly23, Jun 29, 2009.

1. icanfly23

icanfly23 Member

I ordered 2 white 32 gigs iphone 3GS at my at&t store today since they didnt have any in stock, they said that it would take around 7-14 bus. days and it will be shipped to the store, but how fast are the shipments going to take?
    Im sooooo ANXIOUS!
  2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    If you're anywhere near an Apple Store, you should have gone there. They've always got more stock than AT&T stores.
  3. twigster9

twigster9 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Dude you posted this twice on Yahoo Answers and once here. For the last time, AT&T is pretty much out of iPhone 3GS', Apple hordes them all. Your best shot is to go to an Apple store or order it from their website. If not just wait 1 or two weeks. Apple gets shipments almost everyday i hear.
  4. mrgas2004

mrgas2004 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I would imagine they get a fair amount of iPhones in weekly. I just ordered mine online they will ship it to my house tomorrow and i ordered it yesterday so it should be here later this week.
  5. nubcakefactoryy

nubcakefactoryy New Member

Supposedly (According to bwana from youtube) Apple is purposely holding back iPhone 3GS's to make it seem like there is a high demand. Which I think there will be anyway. But Bwana said that he has looked at records and some ATT stores recieved only 1-3 iPhones each. Maybe it's true?
  6. mrgas2004

mrgas2004 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yes, they do hold some back, every hit/popular product that was just released are always sold at first with very few in stock to keep the demand up.
  7. Hoho12

Hoho12 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I ordered mine on a monday (22nd i think) from my AT&T store and they said 7-14 days. I got it on the 29th. so yeah I got mine in 7 days (5 business days). I think it depends on where you are though.

16 GB Black
  8. icanfly23

icanfly23 Member

thanks everyone, got it thursday, which was pretty quick, ordered monday, got it thursday
  9. Alok

Alok New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Congratz! Enjoy your new phone/ipod