when will apple give us what we want???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by tzifanya54, Dec 25, 2007.

1. tzifanya54

tzifanya54 New Member

ipod touch should be available as a portable tv or at least have a plug in device that can turn it into one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way we are our 32gb and 64gb models??????????
  2. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    you do realize that as of right now a 64 GB flash chip is $400... unless you're willing to pay about $1000 for an ipod touch, its not gonna happen anytime soon
  3. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

As soon as you start realising that what you actually only want what Apple is willing to give.
  4. linds

linds New Member

apple does sell a cable so that you can plug it into a tv to watch your videos with. I think it's like $50 or something though
  5. markymarkdotcom

markymarkdotcom New Member

screw 30 or 60 gig models

where's our 160 g?

I mean.. they made the video iPods 160.. HELLOOOOO time to get that goodness going on with the touch screen

Disclaimer: I'm joking.
  6. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    actually, im with you on that even if you are just joking. i'd much rather have a actual hard drive in a ipod touch, even if it means making it thicker. because at the same time, if its made thicker, that means they can fit a bigger battery in it, which means longer lifespan, plus more storage, so you can actually USE that extra room on your ipod instead of watching a movie and it dying, you can watch 10 movies
  7. akermar

akermar New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    so wrong

The battery would not be bigger in a touch with hard drive it would all be taken up by the hard drive also i have had a few people wreck there ipods by going jogging with them etc because the harddrive is a spinning platter the solid state chip in the touch is so much better.
    you cant listen to or watch that much stuff as a 160gb holds.
    i have been busy filling ipod classics up here were i work as they were given out as a safety bonus nobody knows what to put on them and after say 40 albums you would not listen to them just change out your stuff on the ipod touch it isnt hard and doesnt take long.

also how many movies do you want to hold.

the touch is great as is the size is perfect for portability i much preffer the size over the ipod classic.
    i would not want the see it thicker or wider or heavier. yes 32gb or 64 would be nice but hey just change your videos out after youve watched them then there is plenty of space.
  8. yoyoyo

yoyoyo New Member

Let me have a pony with that.
  9. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    For all these people who can't seem to deal with "only" 16GB of storage - Apple's saying 3,500 songs at 4 minutes a song at 128k AAC. Let's be generous and bump that to 192k AAC and you're still looking at over 2,333 songs at 4 minutes a song or over 150 hours of music... or 20 hours of video. Maybe it's me, but that seems more than enough. Are we that fickle that we need enough music to entertain us for an entire week nonstop without repeating a song???