When will an iPod touch with more gb come out?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by azra, Jul 25, 2008.

1. azra

azra New Member

I want to get an iPod touch, but i want one with more than 32 gb. does anyone know when one will come out thats 60 or 80 gb?

Thanks,
    azra
  2. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

If they were to uprade the gigs on the touch then it would have to become a little bigger. 32 GB is good enough for a lot of people so i would not expect to see a larger touch to come out. 32's are $500 so any bigger would be very, very expensive.
  3. yoyoyo

yoyoyo New Member

Yeah but if they were to make it any bigger it would probably be in a hard disk form, which actually would be cheaper than $500
  4. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    fash memory, the thing which keeps the ipod so thin, has a limited amount of memory at this moment in time.
  5. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    are you crazy, not to be rude, but i have a 16gb and i donot even use every gig of it, i still got like 6 gigs left and i have a lot of stuff on there, i cant imagine a 32gb, yet you want a 60-80, thats asking a little too much, but anyway this is my opinion, and i dont mean to offend you

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Brill301

Brill301 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    what the hell do you need more then 32 gigs of memory for anyway? I always keep all my music on my iPod and justbswitch out movies/tv shows. It's not like you need more movies on your iPod then you can watch...
  7. JayWalker

JayWalker New Member

I've got a 32GB iPod touch
    and I'm nearly running, only got 2.59GB left.
    So I need a bigger one!
    LOL.
  8. bomplext

bomplext New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Im pretty sure they have 60 gigs in flash memory because they use it in the MacBook Air.
  9. schnikelfritz576

schnikelfritz576 New Member

ok well first of all a bigger one will come out either this september/october or next year in the spring and it will be 64 gb. It's not like 32 gb is the highest flash memory out there, they have up to 128 gb i think. plus apple is phasing the 8 gb ipods out with the whole "if you buy a mac for college then u get a free ipod" deal. Once the 64 gb one comes out, the prices will lower by a $100 probably. e.g. 16 gb= $300 32 gb=$400 64 gb=$500. 16 gb is enough for me but people like my brother who have like 30 gb of music, they need would need like a 64 gb one
  10. flashcus

flashcus New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    BTW it is possible to have over 100gb in flash memory...