When is the release date for the next iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by arikado, Apr 20, 2009.

1. arikado

arikado New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I know, I know, i should google it, but i dont know what site is most reliable, or what to type... iphone 4g? iphone III? like what?

So i thought maybe you guys would know.

1) When is the release date for the next iPhone? (if its not confirmed, please estimate for me)

2) When do you think the devteam will finish a jailbreak for the next iPhone?

I'm wondering because im stuck between getting an 3g NOW or waiting for the new iphone. I can wait until september, but any longer will KILL ME!
  2. flashisflamable

flashisflamable New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Its not confirmed by anyone, but the next iPhone will probably will be announced in June, and available in July. If it uses the same arm processor as the iPod Touch 2G, it will be jailbreakable very shortly after release. Otherwise the dev team will have to find a new exploit capable of running unsigned code.
  3. mrfajita

mrfajita New Member

June 6th 2066 (6/6/66)
  4. arikado

arikado New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    How early in july do you suppose?

I talked with the people @ fido they told me I have to wait until June 26 to add on to my plan (im in a 2 year contract, which ends in December09, and i want the iPhone) so i'm thinking... why not wait until the next gen iPhone if i have to wait until June 26 for a 3g???