when i connect ipod my computer goes to blue screen and restarts and error message!!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by dohaipod76, Apr 30, 2009.

1. dohaipod76

dohaipod76 New Member

Apr 27, 2009

My pc with windows XP home edition service pack 3,

Itunes latest verson.

Ipod: touch 2 nd generation 8 gb.

Problem is::

when i connect ipod,ipod getting power on and then ''clingk'' sound coming from pc.

after connecting to system,i checked in device manager, in usb dvice controller, it shows " apple mobile device usb driver".
    and right clicked for driver details ::

it shows : Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39).

if i try to do the driver update on the same menu where in device manger/usb controller/apple mobile device usb driver/ right click then update driver,,,

after updating driver, system recognising ipod and start battery charging and immediately in few seconds (3 to 5 sec),laptop goes off to blue screen and error

messages like this::

STOP.0X0000007E ( 0 X C0000005 , 0 X 00000000 , 0 X BAD2B7C4 , 0 X BAD2B4C0 )

And laptop getting reboots and restart system.

this is the thing happening here.

i tried to delete this pple mobile device usb driver file which may corrupted (( usbaapl.sys )) but can't even i do uninstall itunes & related softwares like apple mobile device,apple software update,bonjour ( i don't wat is this but apple related one) and quick time player.

What can i do for this???Pls help me,help.