What's wrong with the Youtube on my iPod Touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kennyg12345, Oct 17, 2007.

1. kennyg12345

kennyg12345 New Member

I bought my iPod Touch today. (the S/N shows it's from 40th week production)

I went back home and connect to wifi instantly without having any trouble, the speed of the Safari i quite fast.

But unfortunately, I clicked the Youtube on the menu, it showed a lots of movies are available, I clicked to play the movie, but then it showed "an error is occured" and the playing stopped, this happened to every movie I choosed all the time.

Does any one have the same problem as mine? or does any one knows how to shoot this trouble?

Thanks a lot.
  2. scooter

scooter New Member

Last time I shot the trouble I was told that all your base are belong to us .

But really, maybe try restarting it.
  3. thomashayes

thomashayes New Member

I'd suggest clearing your Safari cache, and restarting (powering on and off) your iPod.
  4. Mrn

Mrn New Member

Kenny, did you already find the solution?
    It sounds like the WiFi is losing the connection after a minute or so.
    I had the same problem when using a shared HSDPA connection.
    Let's see tomorrow with a WiFi access point...
    Cheers, mrn
  5. kennyg12345

kennyg12345 New Member

I called the technical support at Apple, they told me that if the wifi is working fine on Safari, then it could be caused by the firewall of Chinese government, and has nothing wrong with the hardware and firmware.

Now I think it's true, since I browsed some Chinese websites today, and found out that some people were talking about the crack method for the block in China.

Well, what can I say?