What's wrong with my battery alert???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Cursayer, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Cursayer

Cursayer Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Sometimes when I turn on my iPod, Battery Control tells me my battery is 54% (the scenario today), then after going into the AppStore, enabling WiFi via SBSettings, it suddenly dropped to 38% in a span of about 1.5 minutes. Then it dropped even further to 32% in another minute. 2 minutes later, it went back up to 38% and then after playing Peggle for 5 minutes, the battery dropped below 20% and it gave me the "Low Battery Warning" alert. Then somehow it magically went above 20% again and then went below again, causing me to get yet another alert. When I closed the game, the battery was 20% even, then when I was about to press the sleep button, it went to 22%. Now when I just checked, the battery is 30%??? What the HELL is happening?
  2. Appman

Appman Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yeah, it happens to me also. It usually drops the fastest while on wifi or playing a game. While listening to music it usually goes up a little, it's probably trying to correct it self. It us weird.
  3. Cursayer

Cursayer Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Yeah, it happens the worst while using Safari/Opera or playing games, it's REALLY annoying