What's wrong here : (

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by tom1030, Oct 1, 2008.

1. tom1030

tom1030 New Member

So I recently jailbroke my 2.1, got installer and cydia, but they seem to be quite buggy (not sure if it's because the programs are still premature or something is just wrong with my ipod). Like I installed a game and it loads and crashes. Another thing is, how do I uninstall stuff? On the old installer there used to be a 'uninstall' tab at the bottom, but this time all I see is 'Featured', 'Categories', 'Search', Sources and Tasks...

and what are some good sources? Right now I'm looking for good sources so that i can get themes, games and what not...
    thanks!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    there are no sources for installer that how much it sucks no one wants to even use installer they put all there stuff in cydia it's a thousand times better than installer. Get use to using cydia cuz installer is junk on2.x
  3. tom1030

tom1030 New Member

Oh ok, thanks.

Can anyone help me on how I can install themes downloaded from the net into my iPod touch? I've read that it involves SSH and SFTP, but I have no idea what those are and how to run them here.
  4. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    ok first step is to download winterboard from cydia.

Next step- You see the at the top of the site, the word that says search use it to search ssh or how to ssh etc.

Most of the themes you see on site are usually in cydia just download them from cydia and they will show up in winterboard select the theme you want.