What's the status of your new iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by makai4325, Mar 12, 2012.

1. makai4325

makai4325 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)

^ I hope so because if its coming from China that will take more then 5 days to get here.
  2. sirjonofun

sirjonofun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Mine is sitting at a FedEx facility less than a hundred miles from my house :excited:
    Theodosius likes this.
  3. Dav1d

Dav1d Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Not true, (at least not always) my iPad dock made it here in just four days!

And at 2:00 am this morning FedEx still showed it sitting in China... To be delivered tomorrow, entered the system on the 8th here on the 12th and that includes the weekend.
  4. makai4325

makai4325 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    I just talked to an apple rep. she said that it was not coming from China since I had nothing extra added. Apple just has some strict delivery dates this time around.
  5. Dav1d

Dav1d Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    I on the other hand did order extra stuff that came from China. My iPad3 is shipping from Middletown Pa. I believe that when Apple went through the stock they had imported, they started shipping from China. So people who order later got notices earlier than some people who order sooner/quicker.

I'm not real happy with the thought that my iPad3 is just sitting in a trailer, exposed to the environment for 3 to 4 days. When it could be in a building waiting to be picked up. Yes it would be nice if by being picked up Sat, I got my iPad3 quicker, but there is a hold/future delivery request on it, so it will just sit somewhere..... Perhaps getting other things stacked upon it... :(
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    FYI. I spoke to my friend at Apple in Austin and he told me the following. Your iPad in some cases where it is shipping from a location within moderate range of your house it may not show it being shipped now and will just hang on processing. So don't get overly worries if it just sits on processing.
  7. makai4325

makai4325 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    I just got a baseline iPad 16gb white with nothing extra. Just the iPad.
  8. halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Order Status:
    404 Not found
    It seems you didn't order this product based on your past purchase of an iPad 2. Please wait till we think of something that's actually "new" before upgrading.

Mine should be here soon lol
  9. Half-Life

Half-Life Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Mine is waiting in the back of my local Apple Store. I'm going first thing Friday to pick up my 64GB.
  10. halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Don't you have an iPad?