Whats the point??

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by adamman41, Jan 21, 2008.

1. adamman41

adamman41 New Member

Toi get 1.1 whats the point in uninstalling the voip program... taking out the source for it... adding that same source and then installing the new one.. Wouldn't it be simpler to just click update in the update section of installer?
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

the touchmods team added a big bug fix that makes it so it doesnt crash, also in the settings, everything is filled out except username and password, and server

just do it (like nike!!)
  3. adamman41

adamman41 New Member

can u help me out.... so i did what u said got it and i tpyed in my username or password switched the reg timeout to 55, im using freecall, i accidentally changed whatever the SIP-Server was supposed to be.. what is it supposed to be? Also it wont let me eedit the STUN DOMAIN and the STUN SERVER, if i press it nothing happens
  4. Andy Huang

Andy Huang Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Don't change things you don't know.
    Leave timeout at 1800 as its suppose to be.
    SIP-Server needs to be (for freecall): sip.voiparound.com (check sticky for this and other sip servers)
    STUN Domain and STUN Server are not working right now, you can edit them (need special key sequence to get to them), but it won't do anything, so just ignore them.
  5. adamman41

adamman41 New Member

i read that the timeout should be 55.. on some youtube video, the call worked so should i leave it at 55 or change it back?
  6. Andy Huang

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Leave at default, 1800.
  7. anthonym987

anthonym987 New Member

ok so i updated. And i put all my info in correct, then hit save, and then go to dial but when i try to press a key it doesnt do anything!
    it also says on the top connect to sip server or something...

Worked fine on 1.0, confused on this one :S

Thanks
  8. Andy Huang

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Connect to the SIP server first, there's a button on bottom left that says specifically "connect to sip server"