What's the best type of iPhone cover to buy?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by dreamer41, Sep 2, 2010.

1. dreamer41

dreamer41 New Member

I just bought the brand new 32GB iphone 3GS and I would really rather not damage it any time soon. So what’s the best type of iphone cover to buy? plastic covers or silicone cover?
  2. scottz

scottz New Member

I prefer silicone over plastic, but that's my preference although silicone tends to attract lint...There's always pros and cons to both types of cases.
  3. Lerry

Lerry New Member

I personally like silicone case, i think it is more convenient to put it on or take it off. And the feel of silicone case more is more well than plastic. And i also think the plastic one is easy to get scratches on it. So last month, i bought one iPhone 3GS silicone case from sourcingmap.com instead of the plastic one, that feel good, everything is ok.
  4. scottz

scottz New Member

I have used several cases that were made out of plastic and silicones. From my point of view, I have to say that the silicone cases worked better for me compared to the plastic cases.
  5. Chrisy23

Chrisy23 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  6. annaly

annaly New Member

Amazing post. I loved these cases. They look so attractive. Can anyone tell me about their prices? I would like to buy for myself.