What's the best iPod touch 1G case?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Andy2892, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Andy2892

Andy2892 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey guys, I've had an iPod touch 1G for about a year now, but I've never gotten a case for it. So, with all this talk about new 2G cases, I've decided to finally get one for my 1G. Any suggestions?
  2. geoviss

geoviss New Member

3. entgegen

entgegen New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It seems like if you wrap your headphones around it (the only justification for getting this case versus any other silicone case), the earbuds of the headphones would be flopping around and make it difficult to manage when putting it in/taking it out of your pocket...

If you're looking for a silicone case, I have an iFrogz Wrapz http://ifrogz.com/products.php?cat=351 that does a pretty good job. It doesn't have a headphone caddy though, and the home button is under ~2.5mm of silicone, so you kinda' have to stick your finger down in the hole to hit the button.

If you're looking for a hard case, I've heard good things about the Incase Slider http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/slider-case-cl56172. I had one for a couple days and returned it because I ordered the Switcheasy CapsueTouch http://www.switcheasy.com/products/CapsuleTouch/CapsuleTouch.html, which is cheaper, comes with more stuff, and the 2 pieces of the case lock together.
  4. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    i use a griffin silicon case that is awesome and very easy to put on and is very durable
  5. atomicmufin

atomicmufin Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    all my sliicon cases stretched, but there's a speck one thats nice

i just got an agent 18 case, and i LOVE it. go buy one.
  6. berky93

berky93 New Member

I had the switcheasy capsuletouch, best case I ever had. really storng and durable, but also looked good and didnt add too much bulk. (2mm thick at thickest point)

after that one I decided to get the air jacket by power support. that isnt so much a case as a cover, only because of its size. its tiny! only .7mm thick, and yet it protected my 1g really well. I had that untill there was a software glitch and I got it replaced with a 2g, which didnt fit (makes sense)

both are great options, the switcheasy adds a little more protection while the air jacket has less bulk.
  7. jhloa2

jhloa2 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  8. SiXAXiS

SiXAXiS Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Use Capsule Touch or DLO Jam Jacket