What's the BEST case for touch?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by eglickman, Jan 16, 2008.

1. eglickman

eglickman New Member

What's the best looking and most protective case? One friend told me to get a casemate. Is that one of the best? What would you recommend? Thanks.
  2. Falling From Grace

Falling From Grace New Member

In my opinion, the Griffin iClear Hard Shell case is the best.
  3. Kunster

Kunster New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Im wondering this too. Could you also post why you think a certain case is the best? hehe thanks!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. yankeeland

yankeeland New Member

I had the Iskin Diablo, great case. It has a belt clip that rotates, if you remove the clip the holes on the case will be cover with the supplied piece. The case itseft its not bulky yet durable. It also comes with a protected film, I chose not to use it because I'm a BSE fan. All my Ipods have Iskin plus BSE, including my new Iphone. If you decide to get with silicon Iskin it's the way to go.
  5. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch

go to www.daydel.com and buy a Screen Protector and a Decal for your ipod, then buy the case for it, the Protective plastic one, best way to protect it, the case is clear so you can customize it any way you want
  6. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch

go to www.daydeal.com and buy a Screen Protector and a Decal for your ipod, then buy the case for it, the Protective plastic one, best way to protect it, the case is clear so you can customize it any way you want

sorry the website is

www.daydeal.com
  7. Mircix

Mircix Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I have Griffin hard shell. I recommend it to everybody.
  8. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hmmm...I don't like hard shells because the last i had cracked when I dropped it...So although it does protect the iPod somewhat...It does a poor job protecting itself.

I recommend the DLO Jam Jacket case with Cord Management. Yes, it is silicon and yes, it is a little bulky, but it still fits into any pocket easily. Here is a picture of the DLO Jam Jacket:

I really love it because there's no more need to wrap the cord around the device and you don't have to worry about the cords getting all tangled up. As you can see in the picture also, the corners of the device are extra thick, because that's where the device would most likely hit if you drop it. The sides where you hold the device, also have little bumps, which may not seem like much, but it does provide some excellent grip. It has all the necessary holes on it where they need to be (The connectors on the bottom, headphone jack, sleep button on the top). As most cases do, this also comes with a free screen protector film, which I decided not to use because I ordered a ShieldZone Invisible Shield screen protector.

At the DLO site, I believe this thing costs 20$, but I ordered mine from Amazon.com for 15$ when it was on sale, I believe it's 17$ now because the sale discount is off.

Good luck with whatever you choose!

9. eglickman

eglickman New Member

Based on looks, I've narrowed it down to Incase, Casemate, and iSkin. Which is the best of the three? One bad thing I heard about iSkin is that the dock and earphone covers peel off.
  10. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

I had one.. Broke two days after Christmas.. Went back to Best Buy bought me a DLO Silicon Case.. It even came with a spray solution to spray on the case to keep the lint and dust off.. and Invisible Screen Protectors..