What's the best battery pack for the iPhone 3G?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by i_is_surf, Mar 4, 2009.

1. i_is_surf

i_is_surf New Member

I'm a little behind the times over here. Here being with the U.S. Military currently stationed in Germany. But I recently saw the advertisement for the Incase Power Slider. After checking it out on numerous websites, I like what I see, but it has mixed reviews. Namely, for $99 you run the risk of the battery in the slider overheating or failing.

I like the slider because it provides full protection, extra battery life, and the ability to sync without taking it out of the case. I don't care about the bulk nor the price tag too much...

So, does anyone have any experience with the Power Slider vs. other options?

Got a better suggestion for my needs?
  2. mrgas2004

mrgas2004 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  3. i_is_surf

i_is_surf New Member

The Juice Pack Air is more along the lines of what I'm looking for....

http://www.mophie.com/products/juice-pack-air

Either that or the incase power slider.

Anyone work at incase? I'd like to know if they are revamping the power slider and if so, when it would be released?

The Juice Pack Air was looking really good until I saw that it doesn't fully wrap around the top like the capsule rebel or the incase slider... That's a no go for me... Especially since I just dropped my phone down a flight of stairs TODAY....
  4. mrgas2004

mrgas2004 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

that does look nice, the air one. how about this one? http://www.tekkeon.com/products-mypower-iphone.html?gclid=CITV9byWipkCFQrAGgodIHEPng