Whats the best app you can buy?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by DBBuzzkiller94, Dec 12, 2008.

1. DBBuzzkiller94

DBBuzzkiller94 New Member

I have a £15 itunes voucher on my itunes account and i will be getting my ipod touch for christmas (cant wait)

Please Register or Log in to view images

and i was wondering what the best apps were because i dont want to be wasting my money on some crappy expensive apps that i dont like! i have seen a few apps and games on some youtube videos and some look good but others look really bad! so please give me some good games that are worth paying for

Thank you

2. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    get Brothers in Arms and Fieldrunners

3. Functional Disorder

Functional Disorder New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I've said it before and I'll say it again.
    The best advice I can give you is to do some research yourself. No one here knows you and everyone here has different tastes
    Der-Kleine above says to get BiA, and probably the next person to post will say don't get BiA, get X
    So my best suggestion is see what appeals to you as maybe FPS (it's actually a third person shooter) or Fieldrunners (RTS) doesn't appeal to you and you prefer match 3 games, or whatever...
    Take the time to see what's going to be most fun for you.
    You can actually get a lot for $15 these days...Do yourself the favour and do the research. You have time as you don't even have the Touch yet...
    Just a friendly suggestion.

If you don't want the free advice, I say get Enigmo ($.99), Virtual Pool (I think it's still $.99), chopper $.99...

And congrats on the Touch!
  4. b00m16

b00m16 New Member

Guitar rock tour!!!!!1 its awesome!
  5. Cohen_computer

Cohen_computer New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Uno is a good one and is currently number 1 under the top 25 paided apps list

Cohen

P.S. - *Downloading Guitar Rock Tour* It looks REALLY good.
  6. sconethief

sconethief Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    its all a matter of prefrence, for music junkies it may be four track, or many more difrent things

7. Wats Doing Boyz

Wats Doing Boyz New Member

Yeah it really depends what you like i'd wait for Rolando

8. MrFairladyz

MrFairladyz Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    heres a thread that has low-cost ones (not the best, but cost less)
  9. DBBuzzkiller94

DBBuzzkiller94 New Member

I know what you are saying but when im researching, i dont know anyone and they dont know what i am interested in so their taste in apps and what they are suggesting could be the complete oposite to mine, so whatever people are saying is the best app could be a load of crap to me because i may not agree with them?.....personally i think that watching videos on youtube is better because you can see what the apps are like, but researching is exactly the same as asking a question in my opinion or maybe asking a question is better because i can tell you exactly what i like, which i think i will have to do now because i didnt do that so its mainly my fault!
    But thank you for the advice anyway!

So to be honest i like any apps that are unusual or different such as things like imilk which is pointless i know but funny, also i like apps where you can play against other ipod touch owners like quake 3 or online poker which i have heared about a few times and others such as tap tap revenge, line rider and cube runner which i saw on youtube videos which if you are looking for apps i would seriously recommend you taking a look at, the link is:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q46lapWUTd0&feature=related There are lots more of these videos in the "related videos" section of youtube

so please everyone keep the sugestions coming in, and now you know a bit more about what i like then it should be alot easier

10. Yale

Yale New Member

I would suggest Fieldrunners which is a very addictive game for $4.99. The objective is to set up towers (missiles, turrets etc.) and watch them destroy the oncoming enemies. However, you will need to upgrade these towers and set them up strategically to defeat the enemies.

Also, Ferrari GT Evolution is fun, but is expensive ($9.99) so you have to really be dedicated to automotive racing.