What's "SSH" and some help please?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Lucifer, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Lucifer

Lucifer New Member

I first came here to find out how to fix the error "Main Execution Script Failed" wich happened very suddenly, after downloading some iPhysics packages. Now I've seen some references to SSH and I guess it's inevitable, I'll need it. I'll try to replace my Installer, but since Windows doesn't support the iPod as a hard disk, I can't do it the normal way. Some detailed help please?

P.S.: Sorry my first topic is a noob topic to beg for help, but I really love my iPod.

EDIT: The main idea is to get my Installer back to work, I don't care about the other stuff.
  2. MeleeMan101

MeleeMan101 Banned

What? Huh? Google, dummy.
  3. quietkillah

quietkillah New Member

4. Lucifer

Lucifer New Member

Yes well the problem is that I can't downlooad anything any more, so how am I going to download OpenSSH?

EDIT:

I just want my Installer to work properly again. I don't have any wireless myself, I always download stuff elsewhere, so I won't be able to breach into my iPod because it doesn't have an IP address.
  5. PanicZone

PanicZone New Member

SSH is just to access your iPod's Filesystem. You can use it via USB on a program called DiskAid.
  6. Lucifer

Lucifer New Member

I just made a topic about it because I heard it's a way to fix the error I always got. I just really want to start installing stuff again, but I can't fix the error! I have thought about complete restoring, but I just hope there's another way

Please Register or Log in to view images

!