what's new?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by therealriley, Aug 12, 2009.

1. therealriley

therealriley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    What's new on the scene? I've tried quite a few things now, I enjoy a challenge so I'm looking for anything new to try out.
    Either apps or mods to the iPod 2g would be great? Even better what mods/ apps have you got that you can't live without?! Or something that is amazing to have on your iphone/pod. I need some inspiration.

I've tried these recently: police scanner app, I'm in the uk but it's still entertainment to hear American cop channels. Iwap or iwep although havnt got it to work yet. Spinboard but that was useless. Mxtube and *******ula.

Also if you have any sites that can help me stay in the know with new cydia features can you post them please, I'm struggling to find any good ones.
    What you got?
  2. TooGoodAtCOD4

TooGoodAtCOD4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ppl are very selective here about what they respond to (as if you haven't noticed.) From what I've read, iwep isn't worth the time and doesn't work well at all. ******* DLing is def. possible I think there's a guide on here somewhere and as for MXTube, I DL'd YourTube from Cydia ($1.99) which is the same thing but you can DL them directly from the vid page instead of going to the addy. BUT, it doesn't go to your videos icon on your spring/winterboard.... I don't get it. This is hella late but thought I would respond anyway since I was searching for something when I found this thread.