whats going on what the mic

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by keyur42785, Jan 10, 2008.

1. keyur42785

keyur42785 New Member

i mod the walmart mic and when i recorder in voicenotes then when i press stop recording the ipod restarts. im checking to see if i mod it right b/c when i called someone they cant hear me or sometimes i cant hear them
  2. Omega Chaos

Omega Chaos Banned

Yep.... I'm not sure why!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Same for me... I would love a fix on this.

3. theagent

theagent New Member

Apparently this is an issue with the Safari Download Plug-in. do either of you have that installed as well?
  4. Omega Chaos

Omega Chaos Banned

That is not the issue. I do not have it installed.
  5. theagent

theagent New Member

Just did some test recordings... Installed Vnotes and everything worked fine. I then installed the download plugin, and tried vnotes again, this time it immediately crashed when I hit stop recording... so I uninstalled the download plugin and tried again...worked fine. I then tried the line in... which worked fine for the first recording... crashed on the 2nd...worked fine on the 3rd...and crashed on the 4th. I wonder if it was an issue with clipping. I recorded myself playing guitar, first some very low slide guitar (no crash), rhythm (crash), low melody (no crash), loud blues (crash).

Listen crashes as well.
  6. Omega Chaos

Omega Chaos Banned

Annoying isn't it?!?

The site says it will crash on the iPod touch: http://ericasadun.com/ftp/Applications/VoiceNotes/
  7. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I think we should contact Marian and erica Sadun, I think we have coding issues.

Oh, and the Safari download plugin thing almost makes sense because it screws with QuickTime BUT that only has to do with Safari, so we should call that busted
  8. mast3rpyr0

mast3rpyr0 New Member

maybe its an even number thing, everyother call crashes lol. like in windows if you make a notepad doc saying "bush hid the facts" (no quotes) and save it and reopen, it is boxed out lol.