Apple said there would be minimal cost involve with the new firmware 2.0, I dont remember how much it is but what happens if you don't get it? What do you get? do I still update to FW 2.0 but without any cool feature? Also, should I jump on firmware 2.0 as soon as it comes out or should I wait a week or two...? For example the wiggly icons and other cool stuff from FW1.1.3 were available on the installer a week after I bought them, I just dont want to make the same stupid mistake... EDIT: I know this answer was asked many times but I always get a different answer... Will we be able to keep the installer and 3rd party apps already on our ipot?