Whats Better?

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by Chinn, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Chinn

Chinn New Member

What would you Prefer a iPhone or a Ipod Touch and a phone?
  2. hotwater10

hotwater10 Banned

ipod touch and phone(BTW u sould make this a poll)
  3. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

i would rather have an iphone if it came in 16gb and work with verizon, an iphone would be awesome cuz of internet everywhere

but that is not the case, so I like having an ipot cuz of the extra 8gb, plus I like having my phone separate cuz I would use up all of my iphone battery with apps and stuff plus I like being able to abuse my phone, I don't want to have to take care of it

plus I would need an adapter to use my earbuds with the iphone cuz the jack it like indented(i don't know if that was the right work lol, you know what I mean)
  4. ska752

ska752 New Member

I got the touch because I didn't want to pay $60 a month. and my only complant about the touch is that it doesn't have any speakers. I would rather watch movies with speakers than with buds in my ears, but thats just me.

If the iphone's plan was just $35-40 a month I think I would get one that was 16gb. Maybe in the future it will happen.

By the way I heard verizon is making it so any phone can be on its plan no matter what by 2009 or somthing. I don't really know how but they are should be interesting.