iOS 3.1 whats best way to take advantage of bluetooth?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by frightenedcow, Nov 2, 2009.

1. frightenedcow

frightenedcow New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    so what apps are the BEST apps that take advantage of the Bluetooth on the 2g? like chat? file transfer? what is the coolest thing you can do with Bluetooth on the 2g? i have nothing to do with Bluetooth on my 2g and i feel like i am wasting it. what good games have a Bluetooth connection?

thanks in advance.
  2. iptlolage123

iptlolage123 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    theres is bluetooth photo share a free app for photo sharing only between idevices though
    and bluechat for chatting to people also free
  3. crimtide

crimtide New Member

sorry for thread riding, but i'm having some trouble pairing my 2g itouch to my car. my car is bluetooth enabled and pair's easily with my phone after being authenticated. but i just can't seem to pair my itouch.

isit due to the itouch not being able to authenticate? coz it's my car that has the authentication code. and in case u're wondering why i wana pair it, it's coz i'm hoping to play from my ipod using my car's speakers instead of burning discs to play.

and no..my car doesn't have a usb port. XD
  4. frightenedcow

frightenedcow New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well maybe your car was only made for phones. i suggest googling the hell out of it. also, do you have a tape deck or an auxiliary in port? thats how id do it. i have a tape deck adapter in my car and thats how i listen to tunes.
  5. nuviolinist

nuviolinist New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    There is going to be a new release of ibluetooth very soon but the current version is not compatible with ipt yet. Keep an eye out at medevil.net he's working on a full stack!
  6. gunzmaiet

gunzmaiet New Member

Bluchat is pretty much like DS Pictochat for ipod touch/iphone