Whats a good price to Sell 8gb

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by snakesayan, Sep 11, 2008.

1. snakesayan

snakesayan New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    its really really scratched in the back and it has alot of dents in the back. also it has a dent on the bottom left corner. i was thinking 100$ my friend already wants to buy it but idk whats a fair price..... i really want a 32 gb. the 2G. i just want more memory.
  2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    With heavy scratches and dents, I'd say around $100 is a fair price.
  3. Nawaaz91

Nawaaz91 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    "replace" your iPod and then sell it on eBay.

your i'd say $110-$130
  4. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Personally, I think that you should just sell it to your friend for the $100.

He's your friend, and there's people on eBay selling iPod Touches for prices maybe 20 more than yours, and from what everybody is describing, (Assuming MOST are ture, some people obviously 'stretch' it a bit) it sounds like your iPod is in really bad condition.

From my opinion/view, I'd sell it to a friend knowing that MY friend has my iPod.
    If I'd sell something to somebody, I'd probably want to sell it to somebody that I actually know, not some random person.

I'm not pointing at security risks at all, it has nothing to do with that. I'd just rather see my friend enjoying something I sold him than just shipping something away in a box and saying good-bye to it forever.

You're choice, it really depends if around 25 dollars is THAT much of a difference to you.
    Besides, I doubt you'd get any thing better on eBay or another place, with luck you'd even sell it with all of the other iPod Touches that have exploded onto eBay.
  5. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

100$ is the best your gonna get.