Preview What you think?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by 42395_skyline, Aug 12, 2010.

1. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I have no name for this theme because I just threw it together. Its basically just a simple theme of the original theme. Some icons I had no idea what to do with so I just added the inner glow and left alone. Others such as camera and notes were just simplified and had the gradient affect. Who thinks its good? Should I work on it more? and what else should I add, like a lockscreen theme?

Please Register or Log in to view images

The theme only includes a dock and the default icons for the iphone 3g (no compass icon)

Who would actually use a theme like this? If not too many people like it ill just trash it.
  2. shashanknegi

shashanknegi Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ehh, not to bad but not that good, really nor originality, you just made a matte form of the icons. also some seem kind of chunky on the corners.
  3. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    yea the form of the icons was the point. I agree with the chunky but thats just because i threw it together. If anyone likes the idea and would like to see better ill fix it but if not ill just trash it. It was really just made out of boredom.

Im actually thinking of making the icons square to simplify it more. What do you think?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    What do you think of the phone icon? Im thinking of editing all the icons again.

4. shashanknegi

shashanknegi Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    The phone, the notes, and the contact icons look the best,

well it depends how square. Like the phone itself is perfect, you should make all your icons like that.