What you may have missed.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by stillercity, Jan 21, 2009.

1. stillercity

stillercity New Member

A lot of people, including myself, have either just joined the website or virtually left IPTF since they got an ip2g. This thread is for those people who were gone for the four LONG months of being away from the jailbroken world. I would like a compilation of all the jailbroken apps, the themes, and the other things that have come out since then.

Just something to talk about in the anticipation of the untethered release

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

OK, i jailbroke my 1G a long time ago, then the 2G came, bought it, and now i am desperate for the jailbreak(and so is everyone else).
  3. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  4. DS-Magic

DS-Magic Member

I dont know how things work around here (you know, from being kinda new and all).. but why dont you stop being lazy and search for them yourself?.. this sub-forum is supposed to be about redsn0w only no? .. this is offtopic, just go lookin around the rest of the forum to beat the anticipation..
  5. stillercity

stillercity New Member

I'm not being lazy. I don't think you understand quite correctly. This isn't some major definition of all the apps and themes that have come out since the release date of the ip2g, it's simply a list of the best ones. And quite frankly, forum searching is very confusing on this website, too many threads are bumped and this place is just a bit too fast for searching.

I'm a firm believer in repetition, if you are too lazy to post your favorite app or theme that has come out, keep it to yourself.
  6. BerkleyJ

BerkleyJ Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    You to are being lazy by just posting a link and not posting some good recent apps. I would also like to know some must have apps since this is going to be my first jailbreak. This forum has turned totally postal since redsn0w.
  7. -Kerrigan-

-Kerrigan- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The only good apps I know are like Winterboard, GameboyAdvanced4iPhone, and Street View.
  8. hotwater10

hotwater10 Banned

This web site is know fill with 2 types of people. Anti c*a*k*d app whinners. and the complete oppisite.
  9. charlieiscool12

charlieiscool12 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    youre one to talk. hes not being lazy. this site has lots of info but if in tons of differant places. it would take days to catch up... so stop criticizing and help the dude.
  10. stillercity

stillercity New Member

Okay enough being cruel, people, everyone is having troubles during these tough times, no need to freak out. Let's stay on topic

Please Register or Log in to view images

I looked and I saw a few updated apps and themes that look neat:

PocketTouch
    That Vista Theme (lol what's it called again)
    That Leopard Theme (see above)

Also, I was wondering (and yes I looked), has iSlsk been updated to work with FW 2.1?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Oh and TapCreator looks f***ing awesome I can't wait to use that.