What Would You Like in a Sims 3 Update?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by qasim, Jun 5, 2009.

1. qasim

qasim New Member

The Sims 3 is no doubt an excellent title for the iPhone/iPod Touch. But a few things could make it perfect..

In some future additions, I would love to see a more variety of house building options. Like, I would love to customize my house just like in the PC version (add any amount of room, etc.)

Next, this part would just be enough (well at least for me

Please Register or Log in to view images

) I would be so happy if you had an ability to have WooHoo and make a kid/move in with the person you are woohooing.. It would ass soo much more to the gameplay of the game, and it would just astonish me.

Also, I'd love to see EA add the option to create more then one Sim and control him/her. This is a major part to the Sims games and it would really add a lot of gameplay to it. I think this would be a great idea.

Lastly, the least important (well, at least in my opinion), I'd like to see EA add one or two more neighborhoods. This is not so important, but it could be pretty cool. Like so you could explore different towns.

I know this is just an iPod Touch/iPhone, but I think these features may be possible for additional updates.. EA will most likely update the game when 3.0 releases, to add new 3.0 features, but I also hope they add these.

If you have any more suggestions, please add, and let's pray EA will listen to us and update.

lol

If you haven't yet, which I don't see why you shouldn't, get The Sims 3 now on the app store!

Guys! Also reply to my thread at the EA Mobile Forums so that Craig would see it and maybe transfer it to the producers of the Sims [iPhone/iPod Touch]!!
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

Houses for sure.
  3. Radish

Radish Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Teehee, you said a bad word.

I've never played Sims for the PC so I don't have any comparison at all. I still like the game but I agree, more features could be assed.
  4. Allekks

Allekks New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Definitely the multiple character control!!

But they should add The old house build mode
    That was the best part of The Sims
    Putting in your cheat, leaving it for a while, coming back to your millions of simoleons, and building an out of this world mansion.

And they should get rid that weird reaction it has when you touch something and the view pans and zooms in/out

Also, i don't like the new way of obtaining skill points. i liked the old reading books, working out, playing an instrument or painting way. This is mainly because its annoying waiting for the TV to break to up your repairing skill.

I think it would be AMAZING if they made expansion packs that you can buy as paid updates. I doubt it would, or could, happen but if it did, that'd be so very cool.
  5. Chidori111

Chidori111 New Member

i want to be able to rob houses,bigger city,when is the pawn shop going to open? better jobs,more sims to meet
  6. Grumps

Grumps New Member

More activity i guess? Or interactive jobs like how its done in Sims online?
  7. charlieiscool12

charlieiscool12 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i want the pawn shop to open....

and the ability to have children
  8. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    more stuff to do

this game was like pocket god for me, once i did everything there was to do (took maybe 2-3 hours i think) it just got really boring
  9. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I think they're waiting for 3.0 to roll in until they add anything else major in.

They previewed in-app purchasing with Sims 3, and how you can purchase extra items and such.
  10. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    • Stability
    • More clothes, hairstyles, furniture etc.
    • Bigger city

I actually would not like to see house building, I just think it's too complex for a mobile version.