What will be Microsoft's response to the new ipt4?

Discussion in 'iDevice competitors' started by b777forever, Sep 21, 2010.

1. b777forever

b777forever Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    The Zune HD is a wonderful device. It has a beautiful interface (which, IMO is better than iOS), and it's the best alternative to the iPod touch out there in the market. The only thing that is terrible on the Zune HD is it's marketplace.
    But how do you think Microsoft will respond to the new iPod touch 4? The new iPod touch 4 (IMO) just blew everything out of the way in it's category. Do you think that Microsoft will revamp the Zune HD to compete with the brand new touch? Like maybe add more features, have more better apps/games on their sad excuse for a marketplace, or maybe add a camera?

tl;dr How will Microsoft compete with the new touch?
  2. ThePodofi

ThePodofi Well-Known Member

I read on Cnet or Engadget that Microsoft is coming out with a new zune HD in early 2011.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    If they only made the screen big like 3.7 AMOLED screen... and i agree the zune UI is really nice.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    If they add a camera, faster processor,a better web browser ( because the zunes browser sucks and is slow),a bigger AMOLED screen, they already have a HD radio, and a higher capacity like 120 or so, and get some apps in there market place...i would be on that sh*t like white on rice!
  3. b777forever

Device:
    iPhone
    I agree, the web browser on the HD is terrible.
  4. ThePodofi

To me the screen is a little too small, the only thing that I dont like about the zune now is the size and weight...i like my stuff to be heavy and feel durable....and the width is too small....i fell like i can crunch it with my hand...other then that i love love love the OS and the OLED screen JUST MAKE IT BIGGER !!!!!!
  5. b777forever

Device:
    iPhone
    The size and weight of the HD is wonderful compared to the touch. It solid and good in your hands (That did not sound right).
    Really though, Microsoft really needs to step up if they want to compete effectively against the touch.
  6. ThePodofi

HAHAHAHAHH lol i dont know i gUess thats opinion or im apple brainwashed...but i like my stuff to feel a little more solid (lol) The only thing apple sells there ipod touch as a gaming device....zune was marketed as an mp3 player.........I LOVE THE MUSIC INTERFACE ON THE ZUNE IT BEATS APPLE BY A MILE
  7. taptaptouch

taptaptouch Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    YES MAKE IT BIGGER, my friend has a hd and i laugh at her puny screen
  8. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    The Zune HD was an extremely (EXTREMELY) solid device. By anyones standards.
  9. ThePodofi

I know its solid I mean I wish it weighed more...idk I just like my devices heavy... but thats just me
  10. b777forever

Device:
    iPhone
    Then you would love the original Zune.