What type of community is this?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by RenegadeGeth, Jul 13, 2008.

1. RenegadeGeth

RenegadeGeth Banned

I have one simple question....what type of community is this? I think it is supposed to be a supporting community for every type of ipod touch fan but i have not seen it for the most part. I have seen threads where people call someone's question dumb and stupid....why is it stupid? Because the person is new to the touch? I have also seen people critizied if they are younger the 15...people call them dumb and immature and they should get a life. People are entitled to their own opinions and should not be tossed down for asking questions they want to be answered. This should be a helpful community and not one that critisizes people for age, or post and even their avatar. I am just saying...do you want this type of community or a helpful one?*

Please Register or Log in to view images

* I am not saying that the whole community is like this but i am seeing this a lot. I am seeing more nice then mean but we should be seeing just nice and helpful.
  2. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    we are cracking down on the people responsible for flaming and piracy. use the report button whenever you see any of the above and it will be dealt with
  3. RenegadeGeth

RenegadeGeth Banned

Okay. I actually have never reported anyone because i never knew there was a report post! Hahaha

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks!