What to put in: Bundles and Folders?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Johnny Quest, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Ok I know that I ask lots of questions but this is how I get better at themes. How would I know what to put in each folder of the Bundles and Folders? is there certain pngs that need to be put in each folder in order for it to work? can someone help me on that? thanks.
  2. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well to put it very simple certain things do go in those folders. It is suppose to be in a very specific way. Like in the "Folders" directory there goes applications. Like "MobileMusicPlayer.app", "MobileCal.app", or even "App Store.app". In the "Bundles" not sure how I could explain it, but you would put things that have this "com.apple." in this directory. I know how to use the "Bundles" directory though it is much harder for me to explain.
  3. Johnny Quest

Device:
    iPhone 6
    thank you. But how would you know which pngs to put inside them? because for example; the Bundles have the com.apple.mobilephone and the Folders have the mobilephone.app how would I know which of those folders get the right files?
    I'm sorry if I keep buggin' you but I just don't want to add the wrong files and when I load them it wouldn't show.
    Its just that I'm almost done with this theme. I'm finishing up the mobilephone but don't know if it would look right because I don't have the iphone I have the ipot. another question regarding this; my calculator, I finished it but when I turn it for landscape it gives me a smaller version of it. I'll post.
    Thank you so much again.

Attached Files:

4. Johnny Quest

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I have to go to sleep, sorry. I have to wake up at 5:30am and do a 12hr shift in the ER. Have a good one. thank you again.
  5. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well the "com.apple.mobilephone" is the same as "mobilephone.app" the only difference is they have different directories. Make sure you are naming things correctly, I doubt that is the problem.