What to get...?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iJailbreakk, Oct 1, 2010.

1. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Okay, im torn, im on verizon but they say the iPhone should be coming to verizon in the near future, im up for a new phone in feb of 2011, so should i take a chance, to wait and see if they DO get the iphone or get the Droid because i already have an iPt4g??

My parents said its up to me because they would be about the same price....

I was playing with the droid at the verizon store today and it has almost the same exact apps in the app store as the iPhone/iTouch app store but more, so wait for the possibilty of the iPhone on verizon or get the droid?

(i get a new phon every 2 years....)

the reason im posting four months ahead is because i need to save up some money...
  2. TouchiPod

TouchiPod Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    i think you should get th droid. later on if a VeriPhone comes out you could sell your droid and the ipod to buy it.
  3. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    lol i keep all my phones, so i would have a droid, an VeriPhone and an ipt4g..sheesh i sound spoiled :\

but i get a 2 yr discount and an online discount on ALL phones, bringing the droid to about $50 instead of $200
  4. b777forever

b777forever Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Near future? Me don't think so. I'm thinking distant future, the iPhone on the Verizon network is like bigfoot & the unicorn.
    The App Store has more, and it's not full of crap as the Android Marketplace, that's the only downside with Android OS.
  5. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Didnt seem like it when i was on the AndroidMarket appstore ^^; I mean right now they dont have as much like, games but its relatively new, i remember when the apple app store was new...
    But most of the stuff is the same, some apps are made specifically for the droid but 99% of it is the same
  6. bigjzoo

bigjzoo Banned

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    The Android Market isn't nearly as good as the App Store. If you like the phone you have now I would wait. I think iPhone is going to take over Droid.
  7. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    yeah but i want a smart phone, right now i have an alias 2 and its just a txting phone but i like all the apps n stuff...and ive always wanted a droid... then i heard about veriphone but what if its anuther rumor and its not true :\
  8. DiLui007

DiLui007 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Since you have an iPod touch 4G, i would get a Droid. That's what im planning to do in a few weeks. Im saving up for a 4G touch as well and when my contract expires im gonna try for an Android phone. Best of both.
  9. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    yeaa i was thinking that