What to get with ipod touch

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by J-Phone, Jan 1, 2010.

1. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I just got a new 3g ipod touch and wonder what to get with it. I dont have any protection and ive heard there are better headphones. Any suggestions on what i can get? I need a better headphone set with a mic in it so help me out

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. imranh101

imranh101 Active Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Well, the only headphones with a mic besides the one's you have are more probably around $100. (I think the official apple IN EAR buds are... $80? )
    And case wise, I would recommend a rebel touch (Not some freak fan like some people here, read on) reason being that it works well, is pretty well priced, and includes 2 screen protectors and a plethora of accesories.
    check out "switcheasy", as they sell those cases.
    Also note, that cases for the ipod touch 2g are the same EXACT as the 3g, it's not like if you get a 2G case it will have less features/not fit.
    Enjoy your pod and these forums

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ok any others? btw im buying this stuff off ebay just to let you guys know.
  4. Ouchy_S

Ouchy_S Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    I think Skullcandy have a pair of Full Metal Jackets that have an In-Line Microphone. Not sure if the Mic would work with the Touch, you would have to contact Skullcandy and inquire.
  5. gunzmaiet

gunzmaiet New Member

For Earphones, choose either Klipsch Image 4i ($100 MSRP), NuForce NE-7M ($49 MRSP) or the Apple In Ears which are $79 MSRP
    Case: Switcheasy Colors for $15 off of MyGearStore
    Speck Candyshell $30 MSRP
    Incipio Feather $20 MSRP ($10 for Magenta or Midnight Blue right now)
  6. imranh101

imranh101 Active Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    I'd just like to point out, if you think you will be putting your iPod in your pocket a lot, get either the Speck Candyshell or the Rebel Touch.
    The other cases (Incipio Feather, Switcheasy Color) will, no get caught, but "stick" in your pockets (I cant think of the word).
    Try putting a good old pink eraser in your pocket and pull it out to get a feel for the friction.