What to do?

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by iFanaddic, Sep 3, 2008.

1. iFanaddic

iFanaddic Member

Guys I dont know what to do anymore I was planning to buy a mac for my first year of college but every one here kept telling me to wait, now I started and I really do need a laptop cuz im very disorganized and binders are heavy..anywho.. The Sept 9th event has been confirmed, thats old news, but we still dont know if they will introduce macbooks? I heard from many people it would probably just iPods and iTunes 8.0.. So im confused, Im so afraid Ill make the move and they`ll come out with brand new macbooks the week after

Please Register or Log in to view images

I know iPods are always introduced during a conference of some sort.. Is it the same for macs? Will there be a big conference to show off the new models or will Apple simply post it on the frontpage of they`re website "the new macbook blah blah blah" without the big conference and all? how does it usually work? They dont do conferences every months now do they?

Maybe I could buy the current macbooks and resell when the new one comes out, but computer usually lose like half the value from the moment you open the box right? Probably the same thing for macbooks

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ANSWERS THIS THREAD
  2. Dehkiddneto

Dehkiddneto New Member

wow what do yu want from us
  3. troublesome_killa

troublesome_killa Member

Binders are to heavy? Since when lol I remember my binder was always messy during school. I guess wait till Sept. 9 its only a couple days away