What to do with the afc2add file??

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Wesleypipes77, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Wesleypipes77

Wesleypipes77 New Member

Ok, so my ipod is jailbroke but I have no wifi so I'm going to use cyber2 to manage my apps which I have and seems to work fine so far I added sources etc.. successfully. But I know that I need this all important afc2add file that I keep hearing about before I can actually use any apps. So I hunted it down online which took forever considering it's supposed to be so damn important to the process.

But anyway, so I have the file now I just don't know what the hell to do with it and also can't seem to find any instructions online to explain, do I simply add it to a folder? do I need to install it somehow? I don't know what this is or what to do with it and it seems to be the last obstacle before I can enjoy my jailbroken ipod.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    Just wanted to add, Like I said I have cyber2 and I've seen posts saying that I can install the afc2add file with it, but of course they mysteriously never bothered to explain how. So hopefully there is a very simple solution I just don't know what it is.

Thanks again
  2. Wesleypipes77

Wesleypipes77 New Member

Awesome yeah thanks for the help
  3. Wesleypipes77

Wesleypipes77 New Member

Oh yeah did I tell you guys that you're dicks? Well you are, don't worry I won't be asking for help here again, like it would matter.

What do I need to join a f***ing club or something to get help on this forum? I'm the only post I see in the last 2 days without a single reply, and I'm sure at least one of you f***ers could answer my question.

Thanks for helping the new guy, much appreciated.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Epic Fail