What to choose O_o;;

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by pk1991, May 9, 2008.

1. pk1991

pk1991 New Member

Hey yeah if you guys read my Thread on Tech Problems about my ipod left side ear jack.......
    yeah i just got a new one today from them and i was excited that i got one.
    but then i tried to put it to 1.1.1..... so i can go to 1.1.2 jail break but then... i get a Ipod Error (1) and like i read through the forums and thread seeing if i can get it to 1.1.1 and i guess i can't understand the direction that well..

so im wondering if i should jailberak wait for someone to answer moi question about how to downgrade 1.1.1 from 1.1.4 (with the jan Pack such as the map, note pad ect. which i got for free

Please Register or Log in to view images

yay) or should i jail break 1.1.4?
  2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    The reason why iTunes is giving you "Error 1" is because you're in Recovery Mode. You should be in DFU mode. For instructions on placing your iPod touch into DFU mode, go to my iPod Touch Reference in my signature.

I would highly recommended jailbreaking to Firmware 1.1.4 (Also instructions in my reference.) The reason being, more stable, most recent, more battery life, wiggly icons and so much more! Using ZiPhone or iLiberty+ isn't too hard.
  3. pk1991

pk1991 New Member

Thank you but one question when i read your "summery thingy" 1.1.4 has a slim possibliy of getting it bricked?
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Use one of the guides we wrote on here. I suggest the Almost Automatic Jailbreak. You WILL NOT have any issues or brick your ipod. Takes a total of 20-30 to have everything.
  5. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Use 1.1.4. Fast. Easy. Secure.

Everything Microsoft claims to be and isn't.