What the WTF!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Mangoman456, May 1, 2009.

1. Mangoman456

Mangoman456 New Member

Ya when I go to the apps store all the apps are $10 to $100.....wtf? Im very much so positive that itunes would not make the prices that high but any sugestions on what the wtf is going on here.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    My best guess is that you're either mentally unstable or you made your iTunes account under some country with a really low dollar value.
  3. vipfreak

vipfreak New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Also your title says What the what the ****?.
  4. Mangoman456

Mangoman456 New Member

well IDK because what happened was it all whent into yen and the whole itunes and app store was in jappenese then I downloaded my original 2.2.1 firmware 5h11a and I restored it with that then it when major expensive and when I try to go into the itunes store it says its not supported in this country WTF! im in canada.
  5. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    $10 to $100 sounds like Mexico, where it that would equal $1 to $10. You should see the iTunes account on your computer.
  6. Mangoman456

Mangoman456 New Member

Well it says on account info the region is canada and idk what is going on its making me angy do you think it would have somthing to do with me downloading the 2.2.1 firmware off the internet since my itunes cant connect to the internet.

P.S I have been using my school computer for all itunes related things(online)
  7. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Well, pirating the software isn't helping, if that's what you're asking. If you bought it, you might not have these struggles.
  8. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    How do you pirate 2.2.1?
    It's hosted on Apple's site, with easy access to it. Or go to iTunes and press 'Restore'?
  9. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    But you have to pay for 2.0, and if he didn't pay for 2.0 he'd probably have to download each update after that online. Where is it hosted?
  10. Mangoman456

Mangoman456 New Member

umm... acually I bought it with 2.2.1 from london drugs just over a week ago and I have just downloaded a different 2.2.1 and my prices are normal again so ya but i still cant connect to itunes from my ipod it still says not supported in my country but its not like i will ever use that so ya....but if you guys still could figure out why its doing that it would be awsome, or if one of you knows where I could get an original 2.2.1 canadian firmware even better!