WHAT THE...? PSX4all mystery for psx4all

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by guzie, Mar 10, 2008.

1. guzie

guzie New Member

Mar 10, 2008
    I have all other emulators working on my iphone except for PSX4all..and i dont know why!
    Everytime i try and open PSX4all on my iphone it says there "no PSX roms were found"!!

I downloaded several PSX isos/roms or whatever... on my computer and since I an in 1.1.3 i SSH'ed them in the var/mobile/media/ROMs/PSX folder... I downloaded the BIOS and put it in the app folder under psx4all but I STILL cannot get ANY games to work...

2 questions)
    1) do the games have to be a certain format? Most of them seem to be .bin files, only one i have is .img
    2) all the youtube videos seem to make this easy so it makes me feel hella dumb, but i did all the other methods with all the other emulators and have no problems... am i missing an important step?

Anybody have any insight as to what could be wrong...i appreciate it guys!
  2. Tdreamerboy

Tdreamerboy New Member

Jan 18, 2008
    i just keep mine in the old school var/mobile/root/ROMs/PSX folder and it works fine with my games my bios are in the app.

but if that still dosent work try that and link the folder to the other media folder in var/mobile/media/ROMs/PSX