What the hell happened!??!

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by BroadStBullies, Aug 16, 2008.

1. BroadStBullies

BroadStBullies Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I was gone for a week. I was hoping somebody could fill me in on what I missed. Whether it be ipod touch related or site related, Im really interested
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    The site layout changed, the Lounge thread closed, and people have a fit about why this site isn't a "democracy".

Nothing new, let me tell you.
  3. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

Here we go...

The layout of the site changed

Members began to complain (WAY to much)

Members began getting banned for excessive flaming and spamming and soon they were posting links to the "other" forum.

One popular member left and everyone followed (think bandwagon)

Now a lot of people are on the "other" site.

A lot of members on that "other" site began flaming us and iptf.

People just came back to flame this site (Go_Avalanche as Socom2)

AngelSynth was banned for life for flaming.

Everything went to hell.

There was a "exodus" of a lot of spammers and flamers.

The site is returning to its former glory and it will be better than it is now.
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    We seriously don't need anymore of these threads. Just know that a lot of problems have gone away and now it's back to business.
  5. BroadStBullies

BroadStBullies Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

Well thanks man. But who left? who followed them?
    And whats the other site?
  6. A scandulous prostitute

A scandulous prostitute Banned

I can't contemplate why someone would want to leave this forum, I certainly would not want to, and getting banned for life is frowned upon on most forums. But here, it seems like is glorified, I was reading some of the threads, and it seems these people matriculated together and purposely tried to get banned.
  7. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    The children have come over to play I see since the romper room is closed for the time being. I can just imagine them talking on AIM or MSN chatting about how cool they are for doing this. Very cool!
  8. flyingguitar

flyingguitar Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Go avalanche left

A lot of members followed

The site is blocked as a word so I can't say it here. But you don't want to go there anyway.
  9. *Soul~Of~iTouch*

*Soul~Of~iTouch* New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah, I agree, a lot of people have been banned lately...people are getting a bit restless for some reason...

But still, you can't deny that those who got banned, some of them at least, were not all bad. AngelSynth for example, he was quite a nice guy in my opinion although sometimes his posts are more of crap than anything.

I think some people don't really deserve to be banned. Some guys were simply sticking up for others and just got a bit carried away and used vulgarities. Like for once, Gojohnnyboi was talking about a project of his and someone posted something telling him to "stfu" and that no one cared about his "stupid" projects. Some other guy really got pissed by that douche and fired a vulgarity back and got banned. I'm not gonna mention names. Its not only that one case. There are tons of other cases like that, I'm sure all of you who's been here for a decent amount of time can testify that.

Its almost like those spammers and idiots on this site dragging others into trouble. Then those originally "good guys" got angry for getting banned simply for sticking up for others or doing something that's actually not so bad when you think about it and start insulting this site. Its pretty quiet nowadays...

Off Topic, don't have to care about this: Does anyone know of a website for beginner programmers? Preferably Java cause that's what I'm learning now, best if there are ppl from this site!

And I personally feel that the internet is free and you could do what you like SO LONG AS ITS MORALLY RIGHT AND LEGAL. If those guys like to join the other forum, then let them. Don't start a grudge against them or something, they were still once our friends and most of them still are...there is nothing right or wrong about joining that site and come on, who doesn't like dramatic departures!

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

there isnt anything wrong with that website. so i dont know if i would say you dont want to go there