What The Heck?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jshafer, Dec 1, 2009.

1. jshafer

jshafer New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Alright ... So I plug in my iPod to sync .... Everything appears normal, then I pull up iTunes a little later, and I get a message saying "Error, Unable to sync, there are too many files in use." That's not the weirdest part, then I pull up the screen where my iPod is, and I get this:

(click for full view)

Please Register or Log in to view images

Just to be clear, that's a 32gb iPod Touch ....

Still, not the weirdest part. The iPod is still syncing but doing nothing, so I click eject in iTunes ... let the iPod sit for a few minutes, and it still was syncing [on the iPod, the PC knew it was ejected.] So I tell it to stop ... unplug it, and then plug it back in... Well, when I plug it back in iTunes is telling me to set up my new iPod ... I tell it to restore my backup ... Well after an hour of waiting it finally finishes ... Then once it reboots, I unlock it, and the springboard errors ... After restarting from safe mode its back to normal, everything working fine ...

Anyways, Just wanted to post that since it came off as so weird to me, not asking for help, hence why I didn't put this in the help section, but if anyone has any comments as to what may have happened, please do tell.
  2. fokh

fokh New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hm... interesting///