What the heck, iTunes?!

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by BlueMooner, Oct 11, 2008.

1. BlueMooner

BlueMooner New Member

I keep trying to download the 2.1 software for the iPod touch (which is currently 1.4) but after a while it says that it was unable to download and I would have to start all over again. My internet connection isn't the greatest, but not long ago I was able to download a TV episode with no interuptions. I send e-mails to iTunes but get no response. Anyone one know what is going on?
  2. juone95

juone95 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Did you know that 2.1 costs money1!!!!!!!!
  3. BlueMooner

BlueMooner New Member

I am well aware of that. Don't you think I purchased it?

I always restart it and it still fails after a bit.
  4. Retrospire

Retrospire New Member

Try taking your iPod to Future Shop or something. They'll probably let you update on their computers. (Depending where you are... I live in Canada, and I know the Future Shops here let you do that).
  5. BlueMooner

BlueMooner New Member

The only way to get to a Future Shop is a very expensive plane ticket. I live in an isolated town, you can't even drive out of here. Thanks for trying to help though, I never even thought of that.
  6. *Soul~Of~iTouch*

*Soul~Of~iTouch* New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well, if that's the case, I'll say try it for a day or two more and at the max, one more week. If iTunes is still too stubborn to download it, then you'll have to download it from *cough*alternative sources*cought* if you know what I mean...

Oh, and make sure you have iTunes 8 and not iTunes 7.X, that might be the problem.