What should I get now? A psp go or ipod touch 8gb

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Magnoun, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Magnoun

Magnoun New Member

I sold my psp 1000 today so I would buy ether a psp go in October or an ipod touch.I was expecting a camera on the the new touch but it didn't happen

Please Register or Log in to view images

on the bright side though they did make a price reduction which is always great.The reason I sold my psp 1000 is because that thing is a huge brick to carry around when I'd put it in my jeans sometimes it would stick out and lets not forget it is also heavy.I am looking for a device to primarily play games and listen to music for the gym but also use the wifi and internet capabilities of the device.So I need a few opinions on which device I should get to help my decision.

(The ipod touch I would be getting would be the 8gb and the psp go has 16gb internet memory already)

Thank you
  2. The7thWitness

The7thWitness New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    gaming = pspgo
    everything else you named like internet and music in the gym and such = ipod touch
  3. KerrWasHere

KerrWasHere Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    No pspgo that's a fail waiting yo happen
  4. Aramyth

Aramyth New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I recently got a PSP-3000. I love it. But for music, especially at the gym, it's a no. Even the PSP-Go for the gym, would kinda suck.

If the games you want are on a PSP, it's a no brainer though. If it were me I'd get a PSP and a nano/shuffle or something.
  5. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    do you still have your psp games? did you play them a lot and enjoy them? if so, get the PSP.

if you're bored of the games, and want to try out some new games and apps, and want a better media player, go with the touch.