What should I buy, PLEASE READ.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mudiw, Jul 15, 2009.

1. mudiw

mudiw New Member

Well, I had the Iphone for more than a year. And, I LOVED IT. I downloaded TONS of app, and bought few good ones. Until my iphone stopped working. I can't touch the third line. I googled, and well, most sources said that apple bought the screen from a cheap somewhere store, so I bought a blackberry. I don't like it too much. So I'm know thinking in buying a iphone or itouch.

So please recommend me.

If it's Iphone, I will not use the phone a lot, since I will stay with my blackberry for emails and blackberry messenger.

If it's ipod. Well, it's great, but I think most applications support iphone than itouch. *correct me if im wrong*

Okay, after deciding that, which one should I choose, the new generation or the old generation? :S..

Worths the price? I don't really want to spend a lot, but if its necesary.

Thanks
    Best Regards
  2. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I would recommend the iPod touch if you already have a Blackberry. Most applications for the iPhone also support the iPod touch. Wait until September before purchasing, because the new iPod touch should be released then.
  3. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Jailbreak it and pop your SIM into the iPhone. Email is on the iPhone and I'm sure you'll find a messenger.
  4. mudiw

mudiw New Member

September? I live in Panama, do you think they will ship to Panama? 2 months? Sounds a lot

Please Register or Log in to view images

And iOwnLP well,is blackberry messenger, only blackberry users can use it, and I kinda love that app.

Also do you guys know any cheap place where I can buy it and that ships to Panama?

Thanks for your time =)
  5. theboss123

theboss123 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    try ebay
    correct me if i am wrong but they should ship to Panama but it may cost a lot
  6. dette

dette New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Whats better about BB messenger compared to any number of the iPhone clients like: Beejive, Fring, IM+, Aim, MSN, Yahoo, Skype, etc, etc.?
  7. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    An iPod Touch should be plenty for your situation. As for the apps, pretty much everything is compatible, especially if you buy headphones with a mic. Pretty much the only things the Touch is missing are the camera, the phone and the GPS.