What programs are necessary to have after you jailbreak 1.1.2?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by shanshor, Jan 8, 2008.

1. shanshor

shanshor New Member

Device:
    iPad
    hi all! got my ipod today and i am jailbreaking it. i am currently on the part where i upgrade back to 1.1.2.. so once i get installer, what do i install? community sources? summerboard?
    what do i need? thanks
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Whatever you want to install. It's not our decision. It's your iPod. Go install some sources from the Ultimate Source thread (namely the one at the top by AlliPodHax) and go find what you want to install.
  3. Flagpole

Flagpole Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well there have been countless threads like this but ill answer you anyways.

you eed sumerboard and customize. id also suggest some kind of launcher incase you hide a few apps but still may want to use them. then your gonna want to add a lot of sources to get the most out of the installer app. then id suggest all of the emulaators(GBA, PSX, NES)

you should get some summerboard themes and some for customize too so that you can personalize your ipod.
  4. chris2929

chris2929 New Member

Use the search box next time.

But, to answer your question, get mobile finder.
  5. FlashiPod4Free

FlashiPod4Free New Member

Hello,

Lifehacker, a reputable technology related website has a list of the top 20 applications for the iPod Touch and the iPhone. Click on the link below to see their article.

Please Register or Log in to view images

http://lifehacker.com/339834/the-20-best-iphone-and-ipod-touch-applications

Note: These are just rated as the top 20, there are a lot of other applications that can be installed on your iPod Touch. You can add more sources and search around these forums to find them.
  6. Nevermind42592

Nevermind42592 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You'll deffinately want BSD Subsystems, and the Bosstool to move your apps over to your media partition of your HDD. And i'm not sure if you've done this but if you're still on 1.1.1 you MUST get Oktoprep to jailbreak 1.1.2.