What other game/app should i get?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by firefox109, Dec 25, 2008.

1. firefox109

firefox109 New Member

im going to get a $15 itunes giftcard and first of all im going to buy these 2 games:

1.Real Soccer 2009
    2.Crash Bandicoot Nitro Cart 3D

also i have a question about crash bandicoot.do you get to steer by moving the ipod touch or do you have to press a button?

after those 2 games i will have about $3 left. what cool fun game would u recommend for me to get with the rest of the money?
  2. DSync

DSync New Member

You steer by tilting your iPod through your iPod Touch accelerometer. The game might lag a bit but that's only occur in some scene. I found it to be playable under such circumstances. Environment is very detailed and so is the track. There are also many locked characters which you can unlock by fulfilling the requirements.

About the remaining $3, there are many $0.99 games that you might look at. But could you somehow list down the games that you already purchased/owned? Oh, and your interest too, eg: Tower Defense, Racing, Action..
  3. firefox109

firefox109 New Member

i like a lot of adventure games and also i guess racing
  4. Big_J9363

Big_J9363 New Member

Well fastlane is on sale, check out hero of sparta too
  5. -Kerrigan-

-Kerrigan- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hero of Sparta is actually a really fun game. And I like Asphalt 4, and Sim City.