What option is this icon?

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by Sumeshi, May 31, 2008.

1. Sumeshi

Sumeshi New Member

Hi there,

I'm pretty new to these forums but so far it's helped me a lot with several things. I just couldn't find this one (three) thing(s).

In Customize 2.0, is it possible to change the following icons?
    As you can see they're a bit purple-ish and I'd like them to fit in with the rest of the screen.

Also, I couldn't find where to change the blue media-bar (if that's what it's called) back to black/gray after installing the Stickers theme.

And in the stickers theme sometimes the upper status bar is blue and sometimes green. I hate the green, is there a way to keep it blue always?

ipodscreen.jpg

I hope you guys what options these are in customize 2.0 and in what menu they are. Thanks for your help!

PS. I know photoshop and ssh if it's needed.
  2. aftershock68

aftershock68 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thats weird. You normally have to change the Other.Artwork file to do that, but I don't think you can do that on anything past 2.0.
  3. Sumeshi

Sumeshi New Member

Thanks for the quick reply, and yeah it´s weird.
    I just downloaded the stickers theme and it was like that.
    Would getting the old other.artwork back solve this issue? If it does, would it still be on my iPod? (1.1.4, 16gb). And if it isn't, could someone upload the file?

Thanks a bunch. I got to go to work now =|.
  4. aftershock68

aftershock68 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Whoops I meant 1.1.1, not 2.0..

Well, heres the problem.. If you replace the Other.Artwork file, you will lose anything that is colored different from a normal, fresh restored firmware. This doesn't mean icons or anything customize/summerboard. I will try to extract mine later, and i'll PM it to you.

It should fix any problems you have.
  5. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Its not the other.artwork file. The iPod bar is a file thats in some frameworks folder.
    And the statusbar is a file thats in springboard.app i think.
  6. Sumeshi

Sumeshi New Member

That would be great, especially if it works. Thanks.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks =) I changed the green bar to the blue one now. But for some reason I now have white lines around my icons in the upper bar as shown on this pic:
    IMG_0013.JPG
    But it's the same with the green one so not a very big deal.
    Edit: In Customize I just changed the SatusBarBG to the original one.

Now all I really want is to remove the purple images (The album/artist buttons on the bottom when in the music menu is also purple) and edit the MusicPlayer theme.
    I can't seem to edit the MobileMusicPlayer.framework. I also downloaded a nice theme for the music player but I can't seem to edit it. Any help is much appreciated.

Maybe I'll just restore my entire ipod and then jailbreak again and only download my current themes.. If it's not a mix of all themes I ever downloaded it might work again. Lots of work getting all my sources and apps back -_-.
    Laterr

Edit: I had quite a lot of progress so far. I got the Organ music player skin and also some customised icons for the music player so it looks a lot better now! There're just a few things I would wish to change.

IMG_0015 copy.jpg

Is it possible to make this big area behind the rating stars not transparant? Just a grey/black square over there would make it look better.