What jobs are open for me?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by I_R_CH33F, Aug 24, 2010.

1. I_R_CH33F

I_R_CH33F Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If I train as an electrical engineer/computer engineer, what type of jobs will be availae to me? I wish to design the hardware of iPhones/iPods/Macs. I don't want to know where these jobs are available because I have tons of time. Also excuse me if this is in the wrong section too. Thanks.
  2. bahamutspirit

bahamutspirit New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    You'll be able to build tubes and/or small radios for some third-party manufacturer in some remote part of the world.

If you'd like the more glorious engineering jobs, they're already taken by the older and more experienced men who have been in the industry since long before you were born. And behind them is a long queue of PhD holders who just can't wait to get a slice of the apple (no pun intended).

To put it bluntly: good luck. But there is very little chance for you to get what you want, if it's at all possible.
  3. sanga282

sanga282 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    disregard 90% of this, innovation will get you ahead of pretty much anyone, think with a new head and new ideas and you'll find yourself in any hardware design job you wish
  4. I_R_CH33F

I_R_CH33F Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'm very creative and I get at least 20+ new ideas for hardware designs every week.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Your going to have to make your self stand out from the rest of the crowd like that harvard kid in 21.
  6. I_R_CH33F

I_R_CH33F Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Lol 21-Great Movie
    I aimed at going to harvard.